How to Make Money Online In Nigeria – Bloggom.com. Learn the modern and realistic ways to Make over N800,000 Monthly. The most effective way to make money online is to learn from professionals and i’m glad to tell you that this blog [Bloggom.com] is all about YOU making money online. On Bloggom we will reveal to you the most recent Money Making opportunities and various online businesses in Nigeria.
Bloggom.com releases the Dummy guide on How To Make Money Online in Nigeria. We will assist you in learning the various ways to generate income from the internet from the comfort of your home. The major topics that will be covered here are Pro Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Freelancing, Google Adsense, Drop Shipping, Bitcoin Mining & Exchange, e-commerce and so much more.
I will also show you how to create your own products like eBooks, Apps, Softwares, Websites etc and sell them to people that needs them and make good money online. I will also teach you the modern effective affiliate marketing strategies you can implement to double your income from the Internet.
Honestly, if you stay connected to Bloggom.com you’d be gaining a lot with regards to being a successful Internet entrepreneur.
There are several ways to earn money from the Internet and I’m going to show you how you can make money online in Nigeria fast. These methods are what professionals that are into Internet business use to make money online.
P.S It all doesn’t end in just reading what I’ve written here its more about implementing what you’ve read. The best way to make money online is by actually doing it. So I’d advice after you finish reading this article, go through the points listed pick one idea, grow it, earn and be consistent.
How to Make Money Online In Nigeria
Basically the only way to make money online is to render a service or sell a product to somebody on the Internet. You can make money online in Nigeria with little or no capital. Just like any other business to make money online you would need to invest either your time or money or even both.
Most Bloggers that write about how to Make Money Online in most cases don’t know how to go about it.
Join My FREE Internet Business Training
I am organizing an email only training on internet business. I’d suggest you join and be a part of this wonderful event. Trust me you’ll gain a lot. Please know that the training is 100% free.
Are you interested? Register Here
The topics we would be covering are listed below;
- Affiliate Marketing
- Pro Blogging
- Information Marketing
We would be starting with this three for now. So don’t miss out. I’ll a deeper insight on how to earn money online.
How much do you need to start an Online Business?
Lets Breakdown the cost
1. Domain Name ($12 per year)
For you to run an online business, you need to have a website or a blog. In order to own either of them, you need a domain name and hosting. A domain name is the URL that people will use to visit your website. For example my domain name is Bloggom.com and that is the URL i registered. To register a domain name, it cost about $12 or less per year. You can purchase one at GoDaddy.
2. Web Hosting ($0.99 for the first year with free domain name)
You’ll to need to purchase a Web Hosting service. This is simply because your website needs an online server to store all your information. Hosting will give you access to server space and it cost around $100 per year or less. For web hosting i recommend Namecheap.
3. Web Development
Now that we have all that in check, the next part is to develop the Website / Blog. In this part it’s either you learn it yourself or you hire Web developers to assist you in developing and that should cost around $500 – $5,000 depending on your requirements.
If you’d like to hire Web Developers / Designers Hire Us our development team. We are always at your service.
4. Product Development
If you are selling a physical product you need to calculate how much it would cost to manufacture the product. If you buy the product from somewhere and resell at a higher price, then you need to find out the cost of the product you’d be buying.
If you’re selling a Digital Product then you need some graphic works and branding services. You can Hire Us to assist you with all that.
5. Email Service Provider: A lot of people usually neglect this particular part. Email Service Providers are companies that own the software that helps you maintain communication with your subscribers or your customers no matter how large you customer base is. For example if you have 100,000 customers, auto-responder will help you maintain communication through email with these clients. There are several auto-responders you can use but the most popular one is GetResponse. I pay about $20-$30 per month to make use of there service. GetResponse helps you send bulk emails to your clients. If you’re using gmail hotmail, yahoo etc. you won’t be able to send bulk emails that is why you need auto-responders.
24 Ways to make Money Online in Nigeria
1. Create a Search Engine
2. Start a Social Media Forum
3. Start a Video Streaming Website
4. Start a Job Website or Job Search Engine
5. Start an Online Store
6. Start Affiliate Shop
7. Start Entertainment Blog
8. Start Information Resource Blog
9. Start a News Website
10. Start a Soccer Analysis Blog
11. Start a Free Classified Website
12. Start a directory website
13. Start a Tech Blog
14. Start Music Download Website
15. Start a Photo Stock Website
16. Start a Food Blog
17. Start Real Estate Property Website
18. Start Online Booking Website
19. Make Money Online as Freelance Worker
20. Make Money from YouTube in Nigeria
21. Information marketing
22. Affiliate marketing
23. Website and Domain Flipping Business
24. Bulk SMS Websites
25. Make Money from Online Surveys